Integrating robotics into industrial laser systems improves the precision and flexibility of your material handling efforts—increasing your efficiency and overall throughput.
Our engineers have extensive experience combining laser systems and robots in a variety of ways. Examples include:
- High-speed pick and place for parts loading and unloading
- Laser marking systems with robotic parts handling
- Dynamic part positioning under laser focus
- Single- to multi-axis robotic systems
- Vision-assisted material handling
- Direct laser manipulation