Whether you need an internal mark or surface etching, our laser glass marking systems can meet your needs. Due to its many advantages over traditional marking techniques, laser marking is found in an increasing number of industries—bringing flexibility, speed and repeatability to your application.
Other advantages include:
- No consumables. Laser marking doesn’t require extra consumables like sand blasting, ink printing and other glass marking methods.
- Repeatability. Laser marking is extremely accurate and repeatable due to the laser’s localized energy and system’s accurate controls.
- Flexibility. Lasers can etch a variety of graphics and text, including intricate patterns. Switching between different parts is also simple, thanks to our custom software capabilities.
- No stencils or masks. Our marking systems steer the laser like a pencil on paper—eliminating specific masks for each design. Marking a new design is as simple as uploading a new drawing file.
- Easy automation. You can easily add laser glass marking to your automated operation. Our systems even mark glass On-the-Fly.