CMS Laser Continues to Provide Hardware and Customer Support
CMS Laser understands that uncertainty has become the new normal as Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts the entire world. While the health and safety of our customers and employees is our greatest priority, our Winter Park, Florida location continues to support our customers around the world.
Our management team has been monitoring the situation, taking every possible measure to ensure the wellness and safety of our employees as we continue to provide services and hardware to you, our valued customer. Our goal is to help our customers, employees and stakeholders meet their needs so they can carry on their business without any additional instability during these difficult times.
Here’s the latest status of CMS Laser’s operations:
- Customer service is available for all international and domestic customers via our Field Service Department and our 24-hour hotline.
- We are monitoring the supply chain and have determined it remains strong.
- Our technology allows us to adjust operational support as needed to prevent disruptions to our production capabilities.
- We can assist your production planning process to make sure your strategy, execution and required hardware support remain on schedule.
- We will continue to monitor global and domestic travel issues daily and provide updates as they become available.
The Coronavirus situation is changing on a constant basis, and we will monitor events to ensure the safety of our employees and their families. For as long as we are able to serve our stakeholders safely, CMS Laser can help deliver the laser system hardware and support you need so your operations will be a step closer to normal when the outbreak subsides.